By working for a firm that advised and managed investments for over 400 households, we learned that we simply couldn’t be the dedicated advisors we wanted to be for each and every client.
We will always be your primary contact for all of your financial planning needs. This is one of the reasons why we’re limiting the number of clients we work with. We make it a priority to provide superior client service and exceed our clients’ expectations. Hence, we won’t accept new clients if we feel we’ve reached a point where we would begin to sacrifice those priorities.
The depth of our discussions with clients can go beyond just investments. Questions we may address and discuss in detail include:
- Should you refinance your mortgage?
- How can we help minimize tax consequences?
- Should you be contributing to a traditional 401(k) / IRA or a Roth 401(k) / IRA?
- Would having a Roth conversion make sense?
- Given your tax situation and income needs, what’s the best way to take your Required Minimum Distribution?
- Will you or do you have enough income during your retirement?
- Are you spending too much?
- Should you be saving more for your children’s college?
- Are you maxing out the contributions to your retirement plans?
With IntegriGen, you always have access to the principal partners of the firm—we make ourselves available to discuss your needs and answer your questions.